SPIROMETRY TRAINING COMPANY HAS BEEN OPERATING SINCE 2011. WE ARE AN INNOVATIVE TRAINING COMPANY THAT WAS AUSTRALIA’S FIRST TO BECOME ACCREDITED AS MEETING THE TSANZ SPIROMETRY STANDARDS. WE TOOK A PIVOT DURING COVID-19 AND CONSEQUENTLY NOW PROVIDE VIRTUAL SPIROMETRY TRAINING.
WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON OFFERING OUR CLIENTS AN EXCEPTIONAL LEARNING EXPERIENCE AND PROVIDE LOADS OF SUPPORT FOR THEIR LEARNING JOURNEY. SO MUCH SO THAT WE CONSIDER IT MORE LIKE A MENTORSHIP THAN A TRAINING COURSE.
An exciting opportunity has opened to work with us and become part of our casual team of practical demonstrators delivering virtual accredited spirometry training around Australia.
Successful applicants will be required to lead a group of 5 course participants through a pre-customised practical workshop program and provide a report back to the director. Training will be provided for the suitable candidates.
- Level 7 of Australian Qualifications Framework (AQF) which included a major in science (eg B Sc) and graduate qualification relevant to respiratory science , OR,
- Certified Respiratory Function Scientist (CRFS) qualified
- Minimum 5 years experience in respiratory function laboratory conducting spirometry
- Exceptional IT skills to quickly learn how to facilitate training using ZOOM and to navigate the sophisticated Learning Management System (LMS)
- Experience in training and assessment is highly desirable
- Familiarity with web conferencing.
- Experience with common desktop portable spirometers, or ability to learn quickly.
- 3 HOUR SHIFTS
- MONDAY TO FRIDAY
- VIEW TO OFFER VARIOUS FLEXIBLE HOURS AM / PM
- GENEROUS HOURLY RATE