For a limited time, we are including a box of **50 free spirettes** with every purchase of this device.
The New Standard in PC-based Spirometry The standard measured parameters are able to be selected or deselected for testing and reporting. * Note that the Easy on-PC has no stand-alone capability. It must be used with a PC or laptop computer (not included).
- · Real-Time PC guided spirometry
- · Patient centred database
- · Biological control check feature
- · Tidal breathing selectable for FVC and FVL
- · Inspiratory and expiratory real-time curve
- · Trending of patient results over time
- · Real-Time Child Incentives
- · Actualised Fletcher curve on report
- · Automatic Quality Control user selection for best trial from 8 pre and 8 post bronchodilator trials
Notes regarding calibration of this device:
- Calibration verifications must be undertaken at least daily using a 3-L syringe cycled at least three times to give a range of flows varying between 0.5 and 12 L/s. Precalibrated spirometers cannot be recalibrated by the operator but must still undergo a calibration verification. ( ATS/ERS Standardisation of Spirometry 2019 Update)
- A calibration adapter is required for calibration check.
- Calibration adapter is compatible with the universal calibration syringe (spiroscore) using the 29mm round outlet and Hans Rudolph syringe