“In summary, these data indicate that a majority of the spirometry performed under the Scheme is likely to be of poor quality and more on-going training and quality assurance is needed to reach accepted standards”. Monash review, page 55
The Spirometry Training Company provides the complete service to help medical practices achieve the compulsory spirometry requirements for registration for the Coal Mine Workers Health Scheme.
This package includes
- Spirometry Training
- Access to quality resources (including interpretation algorithm and translation posters)
- Assistance in the development of spirometry procedures manual
- Development and implementation of spirometry QC procedures and suitable infection control measures, in accordance with international standards and the Queensland Health Spirometry (adult) guideline (PDF, 430KB).
- Ongoing 12 month support – gives you access to ask us your spirometry related questions
- Quality feedback on anonymous spirometry results to determine if the quality of tests meets international standards
- Discounted refresher course